
Here are a just a couple of Enoch:

I think this is one is soo hilarious. He has his eyes closed because the flash on my camera. We call that little suit his "Rocky Outfit". It's getting a little small on him now and his hood doesn't fit his head because he has such a big head. haha I love my little boy.This Saturday Ephraim and I took Enoch to spend the weekend at his grandma's house. She wanted him to spend the night for the longest time so we decided to let her take him for the weekend. He is there right now and I won't pick him up till tomorrow morning. Saturday till Monday. It seems like a short amount of time but for me it seems like forever! When we gave him to her I said goodbye to Enoch, and seriously it was one of the hardest things I have ever done. I didn't expect to get so emotional but I did. I MISS HIM SOO MUCH! It was just so hard for me because I have never been away from him more than a couple hours. It was just really difficult. I'm excited to see him tomorrow though :-)
During the weekend while Enoch was gone, we decided to go to the movies. There is this 3D movie out called "Coraline". It's a disney movie but we really wanted to see it because it was in 3D. It was pretty good though. These are the glasses we had to wear.


After the movie, we met up with Lauren, Joe and Norah at IKEA. The IKEA here is soo huge!! I couldn't believe it. They have this restaurant in there so we all had dinner together. Then we went around and looked at everything in IKEA. It was fun!
Joe stuck Norah in a whole pile stuffed animal Hippos. She looks so cute.Afterwards, we went over there house and played Guitar hero, bowling, and tennis. Lots of fun! This is Lauren having a little too much fun. haha

And this is Joe while we were bowling on the wii. He was just about to start bowling and fell on his face. haha he's so funny!
4 comments:
Haha looks like lots of fun! Aw I know you miss Enoch. Its hard to leave them the first time. We left Brooklyn with my parents the week that we went on a cruise I worried sick about her the whole time even though I know she was fine. NOW I WISH someone would offer to take the kids for the weekend just so Jer and I can have a date.lol :o)
I can't believe you posted that picture of me hahaha I look scary. We had a lot of fun thanks for coming along!! Give Enoch lots of kisses when you see him tomorrow! I'll talk to you this week.
Hey! I miss you so much! you guys look happy though and that's good. Enoch is so cute, he's gonna be a little heart throb you wait. It's good that you guys got to go have fun though! Miss you, toodles.
Erika! I miss you!!! How are you? We need to talk :) Enoch is such a cutie--i'm so glad we at least got to spend some time together. So that must have been really hard to leave Enoch for a whole weekend! I bet it was a nice time for you and Ephraim though---when you weren't worrying about the baby ;)
Post a Comment