Well this is probably very silly to all of you, and it's pretty silly for me to post this BUT Ephraim insists that I do. Ephraim and I watched a couple of the movies with these super heroes in them. I never really remember their names, so when we went to Walmart yesterday to go grocery shopping, he found this shirt. He told me to try to name as many superheroes as I could. Of course, I didn't know their real names, so I just made up some nicknames for them. I do know some of them though! So I guess I can get credit for that. (Just to warn you, the nicknames I came up with are a little silly). I'll name them from left to right.- Ice Man
- Don't know
- Creepy Crawler
- Don't know
- Red Marshmallow
- Karate Chop Man (He's a fighter on this video game)
- Steel Man
- Don't know
- Invisible Girl
- Don't know
- Iron Man
- Magneto
- Don't know
- Don't know
- Don't know
- Cyclops
- Werewolf
- Stretchy Arms
- Don't know
- It's Cloberring time! (that's what he says in the movie but I don't know his superhero name)
- Spidey (I know this one, Spidey is just for short)
- Spidey's Enemy
- Don't know
- Fuzzy Bear (this is the one that got Ephraim laughing)
- Don't know
- Flame Dude
- Surfer Man
- The Hulk
The ones I put don't know to, they don't have movies for them.
Haha.. Well there you go. Can't you tell that I'm bored?
1 comment:
I thought this was funny!!
You did pretty good with naming them :-) I will only know those in the movies, too.
It's awesome to see Enoch growing up!
Post a Comment