Hey thanks for the comment. We live in Akron, CO. Its a small town but nice. Good luck with the new baby! I don't envy you right now with all this heat.
sweet erika. life is good. i actually moved back to co about a month ago. i am loving being back here. it is so beautiful. i will be starting a new job in a few days as well. i will def look you guys up next time i'm in ut. i like to go every once in a while because i have a lot of friends there. hope all is well...i can't wait for pix of the baby :o)
So do you!!! I've got 3 more months and you've got three more weeks! Crazy. How's it going? We will be in Utah from the 23rd-28th so I hope the little guy decides to show up by then because we want to meet him! How are you doing?
first off i love the hair! very mommy cute and stylish! and wow i cannot believe your baby is almost here. i still remember the day you told me you were pregnant! well rexburg is rexburg. not too much is going on here. yeah i cannot wait to live closer to you guys. that will be fun! take care
Sweet Erika, been thinking about you. Of course it helps when I drive by a business called Reyna's everyday. Hang in there, the time will be worth it. Can't wait for pics. And you will definitely be happy for the that darling haircut once the baby gets bigger. It took me a couple of kids till I figured it out. Take care. LOVE YA! Momma Hosford
9 comments:
Wow! I live it mama it looks great!
cute hair!
Hey thanks for the comment.
We live in Akron, CO. Its a small town but nice.
Good luck with the new baby! I don't envy you right now with all this heat.
Hey!
Thanks for the comment you led me to FOUR new blogs!
1. Aly
2. Leah
3. Candi
4. YOU!
Very fun...I think this is a good way to WASTE (I mean spend time wisely) during naptime!
Congrats on the new baby. We might use Enoch as our "E" name too! We are strange and NO I am not pregnant just planning for the future.
Still in the same place you left us in...
Love,
Anissa
Bethany
Connor
Donald
E?? (you see where the "E" name comes in?)
sweet erika.
life is good. i actually moved back to co about a month ago. i am loving being back here. it is so beautiful. i will be starting a new job in a few days as well. i will def look you guys up next time i'm in ut. i like to go every once in a while because i have a lot of friends there. hope all is well...i can't wait for pix of the baby :o)
you look beautiful!! haha you are so a mom! you did the mom to be hair chop! im pretty sure 99.9% of women do it!
So do you!!! I've got 3 more months and you've got three more weeks! Crazy. How's it going? We will be in Utah from the 23rd-28th so I hope the little guy decides to show up by then because we want to meet him! How are you doing?
first off i love the hair! very mommy cute and stylish! and wow i cannot believe your baby is almost here. i still remember the day you told me you were pregnant! well rexburg is rexburg. not too much is going on here. yeah i cannot wait to live closer to you guys. that will be fun! take care
Sweet Erika, been thinking about you. Of course it helps when I drive by a business called Reyna's everyday. Hang in there, the time will be worth it. Can't wait for pics. And you will definitely be happy for the that darling haircut once the baby gets bigger. It took me a couple of kids till I figured it out. Take care. LOVE YA! Momma Hosford
Post a Comment